Train air conditioners : Vrf air conditioning : Air condition inverter.
Train Air Conditioners
- (air conditioner) a system that keeps air cool and dry
- (Air Conditioner) One or more factory made assemblies which include an evaporator or cooling coil and an electrically driven compressor and condenser combination, and may include a heating function.
- An air conditioner (often referred to as AC) is a home appliance, system or mechanism designed to dehumidify and extract heat from an area. The cooling is done using a simple refrigeration cycle.
- Cause (a mental or physical faculty) to be sharp, discerning, or developed as a result of instruction or practice
- string: a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding; “a string of islands”; “train of mourners”; “a train of thought”
- public transport provided by a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive; “express trains don’t stop at Princeton Junction”
- Teach (a person or animal) a particular skill or type of behavior through practice and instruction over a period of time
- create by training and teaching; “The old master is training world-class violinists”; “we develop the leaders for the future”
- Be taught in such a way
The Orange Air Conditioner Curse
My excitement of catching a pair of Warbonnet-painted former Santa Fe motors dampened quite a bit when I discovered that both of them had their paint-matching air conditioners replaced by Heritage II painted ones. The orange boxes on the conductors side of these motors just stands out a little too much. The train was put in the penalty box at Oregon for a pair of eastbound Z trains.
Economic passengers rushing to exit from train that just arrived from Jakarta. It is fully occupied with no spaces left among them. They are commuters who live in the outskirt near Depok and Bogor. It is value for money since it just cost about 1.500-3.000 Rupiah for one trip. There is another option with air conditioner but too expensive for this typical co-workers.